Freitag, 27. Januar 2012
This is one of the books I bought this week. It's a picture book to use as a notebook. Funny idea and the book is well made.
To read more about it or if you want to know where to buy it, look here. There are also examples of what people did with their swop book.
Dienstag, 24. Januar 2012
For more about delicious bread try the following link:
she had us at hello: virtuousbread
and if you haven't seen it already this fabulous video
the art of making bread from tiger in a jar on Vimeo.
Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012
When I read Holly Becker's blogpost "End of Year Ritual: List your Accomplishments!" on decor8, I realized I was to exhausted to think about anything.
I like her idea not to make New Year's resolutions but to think of all the good things the old year brought and take these good feelings into the new year.
But yesterday at work I still felt only tired, so I decided spontaneously to take today off and do some simple things I love.
And this is what I did:
- slept late
- had a nice breakfast and read the newspaper
- made a large pot "Coconut Red Lentil Soup" (the recipe is from Heidi Swanson's wonderful blog "101 cookbooks") and enjoyed it for lunch
- went for a long walk
- had cappuccino and ate the last lebkuchen
- flipped through new books and magazines
- had flammekuche and cider for dinner
Now maybe a nice movie and then off to bed.
Well as much as I enjoyed today, I still have to think about things I need to change this year.